Optiplan Kitchens Complaints Policy
At Optiplan Kitchens we are committed to providing products and services of the highest standard. Installing a new kitchen is a major renovation project and despite our best efforts sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, then we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. Optiplan will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary. Your complaint will be assessed fairly, considering all relevant factors and in accordance with guidance issued by the government approved organisation, The Furniture Ombudsman.
In the first instance please contact our Customer Service team by your preferred method from the list below:
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 01793 423314
By post: Customer Service Department, Optiplan Kitchens, Kelvin Road, Swindon SN3 3JW
The Customer Service team is available from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
To help us investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
- Your name, address and order number
- Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information and Photographs where possible
When your Kitchen units have been purchased on a supply only basis, please ensure you have inspected the products within 72 hours of delivery and that we are notified of any damage immediately, ensuring details of damage are clearly identified and where possible supported with photographic evidence.
Our commitment to you:
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will consider all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the review then you can refer the decision to the government approved organisation, The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman. The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman will review your case and may request further information from you or from us. Any decision they make will be binding upon us.
Details for The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman are below:
Tel: 0333 241 3209
By post: The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman, 2nd Floor, 3-4 Viewpoint Office Village, Babbage Road, Stevenage, SG1 2EQ.