If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We want to:
• Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong.
• Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
• Resolve your complaint fairly.
• Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled.
HOW AND WHERE TO COMPLAIN:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our product/service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
• IN PERSON – Kelvin Road, Greenbridge Ind Estate, Swindon, SN3 3JW
• IN WRITING – Write to us at the address above, please address your letter to The Complaints Manager.
• BY TELEPHONE – 01793 423478
• BY EMAIL – email@example.com
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
• Why we have not resolved your complaint.
• Who is dealing with your complaint.
• When we will contact you again.
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
IF WE CANNOT REACH AGREEMENT WITH YOU
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
• Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision OR
• Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage-related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter or after 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter. You can ONLY contact the FOS to register a complaint if you completed your purchase using finance.
• Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
• 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
IMPORTANT: All prices, interest rates and finance figures quoted are correct at the time of presentation but may be subject to change. Please contact your sales representative for the most up to date figures, and to ensure all elements of your quotation remains valid.