Optiplan Kitchens is a UK leader in the manufacture and design of bespoke handcrafted kitchens. Our attention to detail and material sourcing is what defines an Optiplan Kitchen, coupled with a personalised approach to design and installation. All of our kitchens are made from scratch at our factory in Swindon, using the latest technology whilst incorporating traditional handcrafted techniques. This guarantees expert carpentry, which is perfect for those finishing touches and the secret to what makes each Optiplan kitchen unique.
Creatively designed and carefully handcrafted, no two kitchens are the same. The human touch is an essential part of the process, from measuring solid stone work surfaces, to carving out dovetails from timber. Each design develops with care and attention and is sealed with our trust and commitment. From selecting the perfect wood and grain, to hand painting doors, our expertise is reflected in our attention to detail. Because we manufacture every kitchen from scratch, we offer a truly tailored experience from beginning to end.
We are currently seeking to expand our Installation service by looking for self-employed kitchen installers in Wiltshire and around the M3 M4 corridor, in locations that serve our showroom base.
As a Self-Employed Kitchen Fitter, you will be required to fit high quality kitchens into our customers’ properties. You will need to be reliable, conscientious and a hard worker. Basic building work, plastering, plumbing and/or electrical experience is an advantage. You will deal with customers in their homes so the ability to overcome problems, think methodically and be flexible with your days and hours of work is essential (may include weekends).
- Undertake the installation of handmade kitchens in customers’ homes.
- Career experience in kitchen fitting/carpentry/joinery is essential. References from a similar role will be required.
- Deliver installations which fully comply with customer’s specification and standards, whilst managing time effectively to ensure jobs are completed on time and in full.
- Maintain full compliance with all customer and company Health & Safety requirements including: PPE, RAMS, etc.
- Ensure a ‘right first time’ approach, carrying out all tasks to the highest standards as outlined in company standard installation guide, ensuring return visits and cost of poor quality are minimised.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Career experience in carpentry/joinery is essential. References from a similar role will be required.
- Experience of working on occupied consumer homes and fitting kitchen furniture, where there is a high degree of focus on the quality finish of the product.
- Full UK clean driving license essential.
- Must be flexible on working hours and be prepared to travel to various locations to meet the demands of the business.
- Good numeracy skills and high levels of accuracy essential.
- Own van and tools
- Must have liability insurance
To apply, or to receive further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org